Providing personal guidance through the intricacies of the remodeling process,
from beginning to end.
Every remodeling project, large or small, involves a unique journey requiring a wide variety of timely decisions that impact the overall success of the project. Marv Shidler, with over 30 years in the business, has personally guided hundreds of satisfied customers through that journey.
As a third generation carpenter, he grew up around construction and decided to start Shidler Remodeling in 1978. Business has continually expanded to include more and more complex projects, but Shidler Remodeling, by choice, has remained a small company that focuses on one job at a time.
When you hire Marv Shidler and Shidler Remodeling, whether for a simple door installation or a complicated second story addition, you can expect Marv's personal involvement in the entire process. Here's what that means to your project:
- Expert help in making design decisions, from beginning to end.
- Accurate and detailed estimates
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Owner's daily supervision over the job site
- Availability and willingness to answer all questions.
- Well-organized, clean, considerate crew.
- Dedication to giving the client a positive remodeling experience.
We know remodeling can be trying, but our mission is to make it a positive experience for everyone.